OrangeLeafLogo

OrangeLeafLogo

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Life of a Leafer - the other side of the toppings bar!

Yogurt and Topping and Spoons - OH MY!

Neon orange, lime green and all the yogurt and toppings you can imagine... how could you not love working at "The Leaf"? It's kind of like working in the grand ole land of Oz or Willy Wonka's factory!
One of my favorite things each day is convincing customers, old and brand new, to try a new flavor or toppings combo than their norm and watch them enjoy a whole new yogurt adventure! I am frequently asked how I come up with some of my random combinations - like cotton candy and cheesecake with white chocolate chips! My answer is always the same... Part of doing my job well is exhaustive taste testing! I know, I know it's a huge sacrifice I make each day but somebody has to do it.

Monroe LEAFERS
celebrating Christmas!
As Leafers we get to enjoy ALL the events and crazy days here at "The Leaf".

Spencer's favorite so far was Christmas as "The Leaf" and our staff Christmas party where, yes we ate MORE yogurt!

Rachel loved our Karaoke night where she and Spencer sang Britney for everyone.


and I remember the first time my niece visited Orange Leaf and she kept spitting her sprinkles back into her cup because she didn't want to run out!

You just can't have a bad day at Orange Leaf, so come by and take a break with us leafers. We promise to help you create your perfectly yummy treat and provide you with a welcome break in your day each and every time you visit us... after all we do know all the best combos! Penned by Monroe Assistant Manager, Stacy Anders
That's me, Stacy, in the pink shorts
Walking for THE LEAF in the
Race for the Cure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the FREAUX-YEAUX CONVEAUX!