OrangeLeafLogo

OrangeLeafLogo

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Go for the GOLD (and Orange)!


Who is as excited about the OLYmpics as we are?  Get it?  "OLY"mpics? We just can't get enough of TEAM USA bringing home those GOLD medals!  From the Ladies Gymnastics team, and individual GOLD medalist, Gabby Douglas, to the diversely talented men's and women's USA swim team, with Michael Phelps and Missy Franklin each having 4 GOLD's credited to their name in these 2012 games, the USA has been well represented.  But maybe none better than in the ladies Judo contest in which, Kayla Harrison took home USA's first ever GOLD MEDAL in the event.


Overcoming a difficult past of abuse, Harrison is the picture of perseverance. For anyone who watched her medal ceremony on Thursday, it was clear what this olympic moment meant to her. She said soon afterword to Hollywood 
Kayla Harrison - USA Judo Gold Medalist
Gossip, "Kind of just reflecting back on my life.  Everything it's taken to get here, and everything I've gone through.  I'm America's first gold medalist in judo and always will be." Harrison added, "Never give up on your dreams. I mean, if I can do it, anybody can do it.  Things have happened, but now, my life is a dream.  I'm living my dream right now."

We here at ORANGE LEAF LOUISIANA hope that everyone out there is living their dream!  If you aren't, stop by one of our stores for a little Freaux Yeaux magic to get you headed in the right direction!  GEAUX TEAM USA & GEAUX FREAUX YEAUX!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the FREAUX-YEAUX CONVEAUX!