OrangeLeafLogo

OrangeLeafLogo

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Call me, DEFINITELY!

By now, most everyone has heard the Carly Rae Jepson song, Call me maybe, right?  Well, if you haven't, then WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?  When you search  "Call me maybe" on GOOGLE, literally hundreds of videos are posted with different people and groups covering (lip-synching) to the catchy tune!

Harvard Baseball Team
It all started with the HARVARD BASEBALL team (except for one player who sleeps through the entire video), doing a COVER to Carly's #1 tune. Billboard.com even put together a TOP 10 List of the BEST Call me maybe Covers! 

Insight Creative Group
So, what does ORANGE LEAF do when they see something FUN?  They do it, too! First, it was ICG (our advertising agency) that jumped on the COVER bandwagon!  Very professionally made, and VERY FUNNY, too! 

Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt CORPORATE
Then, ORANGE LEAF CORPORATE took their turn!  In their new offices in OKC, they let us behind the Wizards curtain to see where the OLY magic is born!Then, ORANGE LEAF CORPORATE took their turn!  In their new offices in OKC, they let us behind the Wizards curtain to see where the OLY magic is born! 

Watch NOW! Call me maybe : Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt Corporate

OLY Louisiana Style

We here at ORANGE LEAF LOUISIANA couldn't let it end there!  We decided to make our own cover!  Getting all our employees from the 8 LA stores to send in their versions of Call me maybe, with a little Orange Leaf Mix Magic thrown in!  So, debuting this week, the newest VIDEO in the Call me maybe COVER list!  "Call me maybe:Orange Leaf Louisiana Style".  Think we would have made the BILLBOARD.com top 10 list? ENJOY!

Watch NOW!  Call me maybe: Orange Leaf LOUISIANA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the FREAUX-YEAUX CONVEAUX!